Friday Blog War: Full Scale Assault

Bathrooms suck.

EVE sucks.

Monkeys suck.

Kids suck. No wait your cool. No you do suck.

Groups of rats suck.

Puzzles suck.

Potshots (what?) suck.

Game devs suck.

Ideas suck.

Your cool.

Canada sucks.

Emos suck.

Love you.

WAR sucks.

EQ2 sucks.

Dead to me.

(If I missed you it means you really do suck and I hate you, yes you, personally. DIAF) (Name the reference and win a Syn achievement, valued at +4 Internet win points)

Thought for the day: Whenever I create a post begging for comments to feed my ego, I get a ton of comments, especially if I provide what I want the comments to be in the context of a very short post. To further feed my fragile ego I’ll then filter out anyone who disagrees, or create new rules in the event that someone works around my crazy rules and still manages to not fully agree me with.

Follow-up thought for the day: Blog drama is WoW, theory is DF. Funny how that works out in this case, eh?

Final thought for the day: I win bitch. The Internet is mine!

Happy long weekend everyone, may it be as entertaining as these last few days. Baring my sensitive and fragile e-rep being ad hominem (hominemenemene) attacked again, we should be back to our regularly scheduled programming come next week.

17 Responses to Friday Blog War: Full Scale Assault

1. pitrelli says:

haha nice way to end the war!

You missed Sids ‘Just Joan’ impression off your list http://serialganker.blogspot.com/2010/02/dealing-with-syncaine.html there ya go since Im so nice.

Oh and Im actually surprised you ‘Won’, Tobold must have disabled my trackback to his blog. ;)

• sid67 says:

Who the fuck is Joan?

• pitrelli says:

she is a famous agony aunt who answers ‘help me’ letters.

Oh and watch the language young man

• sid67 says:

Ah, ya well consider that email my plea for him to fight back. At least once.

Which he won’t do.

I’m as tired of the ‘help me I’m being attacked by an internet badass’ posts as anyone else.

I’d just rather see him rally and crush Syncaine than sit there and take it.

But take it, he will.

And what gets lost in all this blog war stuff is that makes it a one-sided fight.

Or at the very least, a fight where one player is using his fists and the other is being passive aggressive.

In hindsight, I suppose I shouldn’t have made a post defending someone who won’t defend themselves. But that’s the remarkable part IMO.

• pitrelli says:

‘I’d just rather see him rally and crush Syncaine than sit there and take it.’

Lol just lol

It seems you seem to have as much of a problem with SynCaine as Tobold does

2. dieselfumes says:

I crush you…crush..crush HAHAHHAHA

3. Bhagpuss says:

That was handy. Several blogs on there I haven’t read before. Kind of you to publicise the little guys.

It’s just my blog roll, which I admit I neglect to update as often as I probably should (although clearly some people don’t use it :) )

4. Darren says:

raaagee…raaaage.

/emo

5. Wilhelm2451 says:

What, don’t old people suck? If I am flagged as non-suck, the other people will gang up on me. The nail that sticks up and all that.

Fine, you suck too, goddamn noobs all in my PUG, gtfo before you cause a .05 second slowdown in this speed run!

6. xXJayeDuBXx says:

SynCaine pwns the interwebs!!!

7. Ben says:

Dude… I like your blog, and love PvP. But ripping through the ‘net like a bat out of hell doesn’t really do any good. Even if you don’t like Tobold’s WOWing, PvE’ing, etc., dude… get a beer or something. We’re all on the same team :)

If you wanna’ rip on someone… rip on the morons in AU banning games, or people that play Wii games, etc. THEY ARE THE ENEMY!

8. Ben says:

I don’t mean this post, I’m referring generally to the Anti-Tobold screeds. There were like… a lot of them, so my comment placement may seem a little off :)

Obviously, I know this is obviously Syncaine parodying himself.

9. Werit says:

You will not trick me into posting a comment Syn.

oh wait…

10. Herb O says:

Im with team syncaine, down with tobold!!