Yet more proof that Darkfall > EQ2

Man among boys. Taking candy from a baby. Darkfall vs EQ2.

In a shock to no one, a Darkfall player dominates a league full of EQ2 carebears, stomping them until the very end, and looting their precious shiny off their dead and battered corpses.

I also got 5th in this blogs league, although much like Massively’s list, the reason I was not 1st is more a technicality than anything else. Aria got 3rd.

And so fantasy football is done yet again. I’ll definitely be running another league next year, and hopefully the EQ2 folks will have me back next year to defend my crown. The scars should heal by then :)

8 Responses to Yet more proof that Darkfall > EQ2

1. Mark says:

I learned a valuable lesson about rb’s this year, worst performance i’ve had in a ff league but it was still fun!

2. Cupp221 says:

Blah I finished 6th… Next year I’ll be sure to bring my A-game!

3. xXJayeDuBXx says:

Who could have been that guy that won this year, Oh it was me, MUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….

I will be honest, it was all luck, I had forgotten to check up on my roster the past few weeks because of work and the holidays. I had a lot of fun and I look forward to winning again next year!

Yea I can’t believe Columbus Miggers did not win it all, they were so dominate the entire season. Grats on the win!

• xXJayeDuBXx says:

Thanks again for the invite. The scoring in this league was interesting and I really liked it, was far more fun than a normal league like I’ve done in the past.

Yea PPC makes it very interesting, as do the bonuses (though I’m going to adjust those next year).

• Mig says:

Congrats to Jay on the victory. It was a fun league with only a few inactive owners. Are you in the bbowl league Jay? Maybe I can avenge my loss there.

4. xXJayeDuBXx says:

Unfortunately I am not in the BBowl league, but there’s always next year!