EVE: Let’s be buddies

Prompted by a comment, I have 19 (across two accounts) available Buddy invites for EVE, which gives you a 21 day extended trial (if you sign up for the game I get 30 days credited to my account). If you would be interested in the trail please comment here, and use a valid email account (I’ll see the email account and send you the invite, no need to post your actual email in the text of the comment itself).

The Corporation I’m in, DiS, is also looking for a few more pilots, new or old, to grow our numbers and enable us to do some of the bigger content (lvl 5 missions, incursions, large-scale mining Ops, low/null-sec PvP trips). The first bit of advice all new pilots are given is to join a Corp, and we at DiS are more than happy to assist new players in learning the ropes. My two pilots are SynCaine and Zealot Syn, feel free to contact either of them when you get in-game.

17 Responses to EVE: Let’s be buddies

1. bhagpuss says:

I reckon you meant “contact” in that last sentence. I hope you did…

2. Jondare says:

Well, i’ve been thinking of trying it out, so guess this is as good a time as any.

Pjevseelskeren[AT]gmail[DOT]com

3. Serpentine Logic says:

It is also customary to offer a kickback to those who go on to subscribe after the trial. I believe the Reddit eve forum has standardised on half the market value of the 30 days bonus time, which is roughly 200 million ISK.

• Serpentine Logic says:

Incidentally, this is a lot of currency for a new player, and should enable them to buy some mid-range implants and a combat ship of each size class up to battlecruiser – easily enough resources to last them a few months.

• Adam says:

shhhhhh

Syncaine is farming newbs

• Chris K. says:

It’s a win-win situation for all parties involved.

New people get to trial EVE for an extra week and if Syn gets credited with game time, then we get more blogging anout the game.

4. steelhunt says:

I’m interested in trying and maybe switching to EVE, since WoW it’s starting to bore me. I’m not sure yet though, I still have some commitments to WoW, would like to finish 4.3 – maybe, and I just found out there’s a large community of EVE players at work, so I’m trying that avenue first. But I’ll keep this offer as an open possibility if that’s ok.

5. Anonymous says:

Just unsubbed(temporary) from darkfall, after two years, so ready for new adventure. Would love an invite. magnulun(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!

6. Lone Stranger says:

Alright I’ll bite! Your posts make me want to give it a try. I’ll warn you however that I might be too casual for you.

7. Kobeathris says:

I would like in on this if you still have any.

8. bonedead says:

Shit I’ll send invites to people, fuck SynCaine amirite!

9. A.J. says:

I’m honestly too broke just now to buy a new game, it’s why I let the awesome Darkfall, which I found through you, go into cryo mode.

I would really like to fiddle around with EVE though, so it depends whether you’d mind very low odds of the ‘new signup’ bonus, or a delayed signup.

No probs either way but keep up the blogging, and I hope Darkfall gave you the referral from my brief and unforgettably happy time there.

10. Ranez says:

If your still sending out invites, hit me up. Your blog has convinced me to give Eve another bash