I’m playing Darkfall right now

F5, F5, F5, trolling internet, F5, F5, F5.

It’s like DF1 launch all over again!

7 Responses to I’m playing Darkfall right now

1. bonedead says:

Just finished this semester and am not taking classes in the spring so, looks like I’ll be picking up that alcoholism again and playing the fuck out of this.

2. Yo says:

Watching Aventurine’s communication regarding this release of Darkfall is like watching a train wreck. How fitting that they waited until Dec 11 to tell everyone that they won’t be launching on Dec 12. It’s par for the course for them (and indeed for many software development teams) but that doesn’t make it any less embarrassing.

Their inability to learn from past mistakes should be worrying for anyone who is expecting this time to be different.

3. Lone Stranger says:

I got home from work today and pulled up the Darkfall Blog assuming this was the news I would see. Why the community rages so hard about missed dates is beyond me. AV has always made impossible promises and very rarely come through. Just look at all the features AV scrapped before DF1’s launch that would have made a true sandbox.

4. Wyrm says:

seems the little girl of the mmo blogosphere is craving attention again…

It’s cute isn’t it?

How many comments do you think he censored that had my name in them? Over/under 10?

• Wyrm says:

I don’t know. Have you post that much on his blog?
        Actually the last post I got censored was due to a comment where he said “that guy’s buttons are easy to push” when speaking of you.
        I don’t know if it’s a matter of stupidity, dishonesty or both.
        Either way I’m almost 100% certain that the little girl was severely bullied as a kid.

I’ve not attempted to comment on that blog for a while now, but my name still comes up in the comments all the time, and that’s after the censoring.