Dear EQ2 bloggers

STOP POSTING A MILLION SCREEN SHOTS OF YOUR DAMN HOUSE, NO ONE CARES!

-People on slow connections trying to read blogs

This entry was posted in EQ2, Random, Rant. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Dear EQ2 bloggers

1. Tipa says:

Dear WAR bloggers:

Stop talking about running Scenarios. We don’t care what your score was. Does anyone?

I’ll start putting some of my picture heavy posts behind a –more– thing, though :)

2. Graktar says:

Scenario scores don’t take long to load on slow connections ;)

3. Hudson says:

Oh boy…this cannot end well….

4. Loredena says:

Hey, I love seeing the screenshots! AND I care to see their houses!

I do agree though that in general, if you’re posting more then one screenshot a ‘more’ is helpful for those who have poor connections. The downside to that (for me) is that Google Reader tends not to show anything below the more and I have to tab out, which means I get to those blogs later.

5. Bonedead says:

HAI I JUST GOT THIS NEW VET REWARD PAINTING YEY LOOK I PUT IT NEXT TO MY DESK LOLOL PERDY PERDY

(I decorate my swg house so im making fun of myself)

6. Tipa says:

I went through and ‘d the stuff on my front page. I’ll be leaving only one picture per post max on the front page. I used to do that, but got lazy.

Sync, you have a point :) I just wanted to inject some snark :)

But given that the ability to freely choose your appearance and to decorate your home and guild hall is part of what makes EQ2 special, it’s kinda hard to blog about EQ2 without mentioning them :P

7. Pingback: West Karana » WK “Friend to the Connectively Challenged” policy

8. syncaine says:

Oh Tipa the post was not directly at you. Plenty of other blogs have been doing it as well. Makes reading mmowtf.com on my iPhone impossible on the commuter rail.

The post was for purely selfish reasons :)

9. Pingback: MmoQuests.com » Thanks for the reminder

10. Wilhelm2451 says:

Cue the LOTRO housing pictures!

11. Heattanu says:

If you are trying to read EQ2 blogs, then you should know that the game is all about guild halls which are a HUGE decorating challenge. I AM interested in screenshots and I hope people keep posting a few. Unfortunately, posting them after a -more -keeps me from reading the rest of the blog, since the direct blog sites are blocked by my work.

12. Heattanu says:

Oh and the reason you won’t see LOTRO housing pictures is that LOTRO housing is very limited both in number of items per house and how you can place them. It doesn’t allow anywhere near the creativity that EQ2 housing enables.

13. Cecilia says:

I love how assholish you can be, Syncaine, and actually revel in it. Jesus Christ.

14. Openedge1 says: