This is what happens when you take a break and read some forums. You have been warned.
If you did not enjoy a city siege, did any of the following happen?
- Get ganked on your way to the city entrance because you ran solo, repeatedly?
- Tried to sneak in, rather than find/wait for a group to form and get in?
- Enter an empty PQ instance because you wanted a chance for a lolbag?
- Leave a PQ once it was contested, because you lost the PQ and did not get a chance for a lolbag?
- Find an empty PQ boring, yet stay inside to chase the lolbag?
- Ignore the siege leader and do your own thing? Do you know who your siege leader was?
- Were you below rank 40, get smacked around by 40s, and feel ‘underwhelmed’?
- Are you trying to run WAR on a toaster and a 14.4 modem with everything set to max? Do you blame the server lag, when you and your buddy are the only ones lagging?
- Could you not figure out how to queue for the scenario or get into a PQ? Was no one able to figure it out in local/regional, or did you just not bother to ask/read?
- Where you a key member in the initial push to open the city, or did you just show up once it happened? Have you ever been a key member in RvR, or do you just me-too along?
If any of the above applies to you, and you still blame the system rather than attempt to adjust your playstyle, please find a busy highway and play tag. Thanks.